GE Logiq S8
The LOGIQ S8 with XDclear harnesses GE’s premier probe and platform technology to optimize image quality across virtually all patient body types – with speed and consistency.
- S-Agile architecture – Enables images of uniform excellence across multiple body types with minimal keystrokes
- Expanded range of probes – You now get an even wider selection with both E-Series and XDclear probes, GE’s highest performing probes. New probes include:
- C1-6-D for abdominal exams
- C3-10-D for pediatric and neonatal imaging
- Image optimization tools – Automated tools help enhance image quality such as increased contrast resolution and improved border definition
- Auto TGC – Automatically optimizes image brightness and contrast, enabling excellent image quality while streamlining procedures
Well-suited for shared services, the system’s versatility can be extended with a wide range of clinical packages, including B-Flow™, Elastography, Vascular Quantification, B-Steer+, Volume Imaging, and Multi-Modality Imaging Display. Among the new tools available on LOGIQ S8 with XDclear:
- Fetal assessment tools – Advanced STIC (Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation) helps provide a high quality, comprehensive fetal echo examination. Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) and OmniView helps improve contrast resolution and visualization of rendered anatomy with clarity in any image plane
- Image exchange via smartphone – The ability to send non-diagnostic images via smartphone and email is a powerful way to enhance both patient and clinician satisfaction
- Contrast Enhanced Imaging (CEUS) now expanded – Provides a clear picture of lesion vascularity by optimizing the balance between penetration and resolution in the liver and can also be used to enhance the delineation of the LV border in combination with low MI ultrasound contrast agents. Features include contrast timer, dual display, timed trigger and Flash imaging
OTHER RECOMMENDED MACHINES:
Need similar imaging quality but not sure about this system? We recommend the following comparable ultrasound machines:
The MedCorp Promise
Each used GE ultrasound from MedCorp comes equipped with the same advanced functionality and features expected from a new machine.
Need a Demo?
Schedule a free demonstration through MedCorp so you can see how well the GE Logiq S8 works as well as other comparable portable and stand alone ultrasound systems work.
Looking to Sell Your Equipment?
Do you have a GE ultrasound system that you’re looking to sell? Please call us or fill out this form to get a quote on your used ultrasound system today!
Our partner, Probo Medical, is a leader in the ultrasound probe industry with over 7,000 probes in stock. Be sure to check out its GE Logiq S8 Transducer Guide, which is searchable by application, probe name, and probe type!
About MedCorp LLC
MedCorp is a respected provider of new and refurbished ultrasound systems. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, MedCorp’s technicians follow a detailed process that ensures each used GE ultrasound we sell is as good as the day it was first built. Don’t believe us? Follow this link to see the full refurbishment process that every used ultrasound system goes through at the MedCorp LLC warehouse.