GE Voluson E10
The Voluson E10’s Radiance System Architecture, together with the world’s first commercially available curved electronic matrix 4D probe, eM6C, delivers ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats and excellent resolution for routine OB exams to complex fetal echocardiography.
- Biplane imaging provides simultaneous display of high resolution, high frame rate images in two perpendicular planes
- VCI-A (Volume Contrast Imaging) – Delivers excellent contrast resolution through thick slice volume of grayscale and color Doppler images
- eSTIC (Spatio-temporal image correlation) – Enhances fetal cardiac exams with up to 75% reduction in acquisition time over traditional STIC
- e4D SnapShot – Optimizes your exam time with one button access from Real-time 4D to acquire high resolution 3D volume or eSTIC data sets
- Tricefy Inside capabilities from Trice Imaging
Not Sold on the GE Voluson E10?
Need the same affordability and portability but not so sure about the iq model? We recommend the following comparable portable ultrasound systems:
- GE Logiq E Portable Ultrasound System for Shared Service
- Philips CX50 Portable Ultrasound System for Cardiovascular Imaging
- GE Venue 50 Point-of-Care Ultrasound System
- GE VScan Extend Dual Probe Handheld Ultrasound System
The MedCorp Promise
Each used GE ultrasound from MedCorp comes equipped with the same advanced functionality and features expected from a new machine.
Need a Demo?
Schedule a free demonstration through MedCorp so you can see how well the GE Voluson E10 works as well as other comparable portable and stand alone ultrasound systems work.
Looking to Sell Your Equipment?
Do you have a GE ultrasound system that you’re looking to sell? Please call us or fill out this form to get a quote on your used ultrasound system today!
Need GE ultrasound probes for your ultrasound system? Be sure to check out our partner, Probo Medical, as they have over 7000 ultrasound probes in stock at wholesale pricing!
About MedCorp LLC
MedCorp is a respected provider of new and refurbished ultrasound systems. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, MedCorp’s technicians follow a detailed process that ensures each used GE ultrasound we sell is as good as the day it was first built. Don’t believe us? Follow this link to see the full refurbishment process that every used ultrasound system goes through at the MedCorp LLC warehouse.