GE Voluson E10
The Voluson E10’s Radiance System Architecture, together with the world’s first commercially available curved electronic matrix 4D probe, eM6C, delivers ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats and excellent resolution for routine OB exams to complex fetal echocardiography.
- Biplane imaging provides simultaneous display of high resolution, high frame rate images in two perpendicular planes
- VCI-A (Volume Contrast Imaging) – Delivers excellent contrast resolution through thick slice volume of grayscale and color Doppler images
- eSTIC (Spatio-temporal image correlation) – Enhances fetal cardiac exams with up to 75% reduction in acquisition time over traditional STIC
- e4D SnapShot – Optimizes your exam time with one button access from Real-time 4D to acquire high resolution 3D volume or eSTIC data sets
- Tricefy Inside capabilities from Trice Imaging
Don’t know what transducers go with this system? Click here for the GE Voluson E10 Transducer Guide on our partner, Probo Medical’s, website!
OTHER RECOMMENDED MACHINES:
Need similar imaging quality but not sure about this system? We recommend the following comparable ultrasound machines:
The MedCorp Promise
Each used GE ultrasound from MedCorp comes equipped with the same advanced functionality and features expected from a new machine.
Need a Demo?
Schedule a free demonstration through MedCorp so you can see how well the GE Voluson E10 works as well as other comparable portable and stand alone ultrasound systems work.
Looking to Sell Your Equipment?
Do you have a GE ultrasound system that you’re looking to sell? Please call us or fill out this form to get a quote on your used ultrasound system today!
Our partner, Probo Medical, is a leader in the ultrasound probe industry with over 7,000 probes in stock. Be sure to check out its GE Voluson E10 Transducer Guide, which is searchable by application, probe name, and probe type!
About MedCorp LLC
MedCorp is a respected provider of new and refurbished ultrasound systems. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, MedCorp’s technicians follow a detailed process that ensures each used GE ultrasound we sell is as good as the day it was first built. Don’t believe us? Follow this link to see the full refurbishment process that every used ultrasound system goes through at the MedCorp LLC warehouse.