The SIUI Apogee 1200 touch portable color doppler ultrasound system sports a unique design that features a highly portable, compact display. A 15 inch high-resolution LCD with the capability for an optional trolly. The SIUI Apogee boasts the 1200 touch’s marvelous imaging abilities, as well as it’s advanced 4D OB/GYN abilities. The system boasts the following functions:
- Multi-beam Forming Technology
- LIVE Panoramic Imaging
- Intelligent Optimization
- Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness) Measurement
- Wireless image transmission
OTHER RECOMMENDED PORTABLE MACHINES:
Need the same affordability and portability but not sure about this machine? We recommend the following comparable ultrasound machines:
- GE Vivid iq Premium Ultrasound System for Cardiovascular Imaging
- GE Logiq E Portable Ultrasound System for Shared Service
- Philips CX50 Portable Ultrasound System for Cardiovascular Imaging
- GE Venue 50 Point-of-Care Ultrasound System
- GE VScan Extend Dual Probe Handheld Ultrasound System
MedCorp is a respected provider of new and refurbished ultrasound systems. MedCorp’s refurbished systems have the lowest available on the market. With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, MedCorp’s technicians follow a detailed process that ensures each system we sell is as good as the day it was first built.
Contact our ultrasound specialist to request a quote on the refurbished SIUI Apogee 1200 touch and other comparable systems. Schedule a free demonstration through MedCorp so you can see how systems like the Apogee 1200 touch work.
Do you have an SIUI Apogee ultrasound system to sell? We buy them! Feel free to give us a call or fill out our form to sell us your used ultrasound equipment today!