Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND HEREUNDER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE IS FREE FROM VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS TO EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WORKMANLIKE SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OR OUR SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Links to Third-Party Websites
On the web pages of MedCorp you may find links to other web pages which are not provided by MedCorp, but by third parties. These links serve informative purposes only and are provided for your convenience. The content of these linked web pages is not provided by or for MedCorp, and MedCorp does not bear any responsibility for their content. These linked web pages may be protected by copyrights.
You may only use the Site for lawful purposes. Activities including, not limited to, tampering with the Site, misrepresenting the identity of a user or conducting fraudulent activities are prohibited.
Notification of Copyright Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed, please provide MedCorp with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, your e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
MedCorp’s designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached by:
Attn.: Chris Munyon
5735 Benjamin Center Drive
Tampa, Fl 33634
For additional information regarding this procedure, please reference 17 USC 512.
Termination of Use
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Site at any time without prior notice.